Check out these fun facts that may prove important to your hearing health:
1. The Watson Clinic Hearing Center has served the hearing needs of our community for nearly four decades.
2. Medicare pays for one hearing test per year.
3. Untreated hearing loss has been found to be a factor in cognitive decline.
4. Hearing loss has been linked to depression.
5. Hearing aids may help with your tinnitus.
6. Hearing aids can connect to your smart phone or your television for streaming.
7. You can listen to audio books, music, or podcasts through your hearing aids via your phone.
8. There are four Doctors of Audiology on staff at Watson Clinic.
9. We have walk-in service available for hearing aids with our certified audiology assistant.
10 . The Watson Clinic Hearing Center has appointments available from 7:30 am until 5:30 pm.
The Watson Clinic Hearing Center offers a variety of services to meet all of your hearing healthcare needs, including adult, pediatric and newborn hearing evaluations, hearing aids sales and repair, and treatments for a variety of hearing-related disorders.
The hearing center is conveniently housed in two convenient locations – Watson Clinic Bella Vista Building and Watson Clinic Highlands – and is staffed by an expert team of licensed audiologists.
For more information and to schedule an appointment, visit WatsonClinic.com/HearingCenter or call 863-904-6296.