If you are seeing your provider for your first appointment at the Clinic, please arrive at their check-in desk approximately 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to complete any necessary paperwork. We'll obtain your correct personal information and provide you with a Clinic number. On return visits, arrive about 15 minutes prior to your appointment time.
Please bring the following information:
- Your CURRENT INSURANCE CARD, DRIVER LICENSE or PHOTO ID.
- Questions you have for the physician.
- Any completed questionnaire or forms forwarded to you for this visit.
- A list of medications you are taking.
- Any copayment required by your insurance carrier.
- When you arrive at the Clinic, you will be given a Watson Clinic Patient Number which will remain with you throughout your association as a Watson Clinic patient.
If you have any questions about the registration process, or would like assistance with selecting a physician, scheduling an appointment, or other aspects of Watson Clinic's services, contact us at 863-680-7000. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Nondiscrimination & Accessibility Notice
Nonopioid Alternatives for the Treatment of Pain