Watson Clinic is committed to nurturing the total wellness of our patients, expertly treating conditions that affect both their physical and mental wellbeing. We understand that a person’s health can be impacted by stress and anxiety, or a number of other factors may require that they seek the services of an expert.
Mental health conditions are extremely common and are a risk to a patient’s overall health and wellness if left untreated. More and more people are turning to the field of psychiatry for the treatment of these conditions and to improve their overall quality of life. Psychiatry involves the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of mental, emotional and behavioral illnesses.
Audrey E. Jain, DO
- Medical School: Nova Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale, FL, DO
- Internship & Residency: Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Washington DC, Psychiatry
- Board-certified: Psychiatry and Neurology
- Member: Polk County Medical Association
Karen R. Teston, MD
Child, Adolescents & Adults
- Medical School: University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, MD
- Residency: University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, Psychiatry and Child Fellowship
- Board-certified: Psychiatry and Neurology; Subspecialty in Children
- Member: American Psychiatric Association, American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Florida Psychiatric Society
Please call 863-647-8043 for additional information.