Monday - Friday: 8 am - 4:30 pm
Watson Clinic Hearing Center Receives Prestigious National Award
Comprehensive Care for your Hearing.
The professional team is supported by licensed audiology assistants, Jessica Peet and Joan Budd.
- Adult Hearing Evaluations*
- Pediatric Hearing Evaluations
- Newborn Hearing Screenings
- Adult Hearing Aid Evaluations and Fittings
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Cochlear Implants
- Hearing Aid Cleaning and Repairs
- Custom Ear Plugs
- Custom Musicians Plugs
- Custom Swim Plugs
The hearing center works with major manufacturers of hearing aids that have the latest in digital hearing aid technology.
Judith J. Saintange, AuD, CCC-A
- Undergraduate Degrees: Andrews University, Berrien Springs, MI, BA, Spanish; BS, Speech-Language Pathology & Audiology
- Doctorate Degree: Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, FL, AuD
Melissa P. Sirois, AuD, CCC-A
- Undergraduate Degree: University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL, BS
- Masters Program: University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, MS Audiology
- Doctorate Degree: A. T. Still University, Kirksville, MO, AuD
Christian H. Stewart, AuD, CCC-A
- Undergraduate Degree: Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL, BS
- Masters Program: University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN, MS
- Doctorate Degree: University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN, AuD
*PLEASE NOTE: Medicare requires a referral from a physician for a hearing evaluation.
Please call 863-680-7486 for an appointment for a hearing evaluation or if you need a hearing aid fitted or repaired.