Watson Clinic’s Surgical Oncology department offers surgical-based cancer treatments, including cancerous tumor and tissue removal.
Our specialists are highly trained in the surgical treatment of cancers and masses in various areas of the body, including skin and melanoma, head and neck, soft tissues, breast, esophagus, stomach, liver, pancreas, colon and rectum, adrenal, and spleen tumors, as well as abdomen and pelvic tumors and vascular access procedures.
Surgical Oncology Physicians:
Thomas L. Moskal, MD, FACS, FSSO
- Medical School: New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY, MD
- Internship & Residency: Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, General Surgery; Chief Resident
- Research Fellowship: M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, Surgical Oncology
- Fellowship: Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, NY, Surgical Oncology
- Board-certified: Surgery
- Member: American College of Surgeons, American Society of Breast Surgeons, Society of Surgical Oncology, Michael E. DeBakey International Surgical Society
Please call 863-680-7486 for additional information.