Dietary Counseling and Medical Nutrition Therapy
Monday - Friday: 8 am - 5 pm
Phone: 863-680-7293 or 863-680-7036
Registered dietitians are trained in the science of nutrition to help you achieve your health and fitness goals. Services that are available:
- Individual Appointments - develop a personalized eating plan
What is a Registered Dietitian?
Registered dietitians are your most reliable source of nutrition information. Look for the initials RD behind a person’s name as this means the practitioner has:
Completed a Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctorate degree in nutrition
Passed a national exam
Maintained continuing education hours
Registered dietitians are trained in the science of nutrition to help their patients achieve their health and fitness goals.
When was Your Last Nutrition Check-up?
A registered dietitian can assess a patient’s diet and detect imbalances, deficiencies and excesses. They will then work with them to develop a personalized eating plan that can help take charge of their eating habits and create a healthier lifestyle.
Top 10 Reasons to see a Registered Dietitian
- You want to learn to eat smarter and help your family eat healthier.
- You have diabetes, cardiovascular problems, high blood pressure, cancer or other chronic disease.
- You have digestive problems.
- You are thinking of having or have had gastric bypass surgery.
- You are pregnant, trying to become pregnant or breast feeding your baby.
- You would like to learn to eat healthier to improve your performance in sports.
- You would like assistance in gaining, losing or maintaining body weight.
- You are concerned about your child’s weight or risk of becoming overweight.
- Either you or someone you know has an eating disorder and needs appropriate nutrition counseling.
- You would like to help prevent or delay the onset of a chronic disease.