Monday - Friday: 7 am - 6 pm
Saturday: Select Days
The Watson Clinic Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine facility offers a whole new level of care for patients in south Lakeland, Bartow and surrounding communities.
The facility provides a rotation of board-certified specialists from our team of orthopaedic surgeons and sports medicine physicians, the expertise of our physical therapists and physician assistants, and an inventory of the most highly advanced rehabilitation technologies in the industry including the Anti-Gravity Treadmill®.
It also brings Watson Clinic’s team of orthopaedic surgeons and sports medicine specialists in closer proximity to many of the school teams they serve from this area, and it’s more convenient for our existing patients who reside on the south side of Lakeland and have had to travel longer distances for multiple therapy appointments every week at our Center for Rehabilitative Medicine.
Additional patient benefits offered at this location include:
- Easy access to appointment availability
- Non-surgical treatments, injury prevention techniques, and consultations regarding surgical solutions, including minimally invasive joint replacement and reconstructive surgery
- Easy referrals when further specialized care is appropriate
- Comprehensive rehabilitation therapies in the aftermath of sports injuries or surgical procedures from our team of licensed staff
- Pre-season physicals for select high school, college and professional teams
Click here for the Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine brochure.
Click here for the Meet Our Physical Therapists brochure.