Watson Clinic Neurologists serve the areas of Tampa, Orlando & Central Florida and specialize in the nervous system, including the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. They are skilled in diagnosing and treating the many diverse disorders related to the nervous system, including:
Neurologists also provide diagnosis and treatment of various sleep disorders such as insomnia, sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome, chronic snoring and narcolepsy. Watson Clinic operates the only certified sleep disorders lab
in the area.
Additional technologies available through Watson Clinic’s neurology department include deep brain stimulation, electroencephalogram (EEG)
, which is a test used to diagnose epilepsy, and an electromyogram (EMG), a diagnostic test used to determine the exact nature of a neurological issue.
Neurology Physicians & Providers:
- Medical School: University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Newark, NJ, MD
- Internship: MCP Hahnemann University. Philadelphia, PA, Graduate Medical Education
- Residency & Fellowship: University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Newark, NJ, Neuroscience, Neurology
- Board-certified: Neurology and Psychiatry
- Member: American Medical Association
- Medical School: Universidad Central del Caribe School of Medicine, Bayamon, PR, MD
- Internship & Residency: University of Florida - Shands Hospital/North Florida VA Medical Center, Gainesville, FL, Internal Medicine, Neurology
- Fellowship: University of Florida - Shands Hospital/North Florida VA Medical Center, Gainesville, FL, Clinical Neurophysiology
- Member: American Academy of Neurophysiology, American Academy of Neurology, American Epilepsy Society, Academy of Clinical Neurophysiology, Polk County Medical Association
- Nursing School: University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, BSN
- Masters Program: University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, MSN
- Member: American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Please call 863-680-7300 for additional information.