Laboratory, CAP Accredited
Watson Clinic Bartow
Hours: 7:30 AM - 5 PM (Mon-Thurs), 7:30 AM - 4 PM (Fri)
Appointments available: 863-680-7190
In order to make your visit to the Watson Clinic Laboratory most efficient, please note the following:
- Verify the date your tests are due and any special instructions. Please pay particular attention to fasting requirements, if any.
- The Lab will honor your physician's order to have tests for 7 days before or after the date specified by your physician.
- If you are having a 24-hour urine collection, sputum test or stool specimen test, please pick up the proper container in the laboratory. You will receive instructions on how to use at that time.
- Should you arrive at the Lab and orders for your test are not in the Lab system, the Lab staff will contact your physician and work as quickly as possible to obtain those orders. Please remember that no tests can be done without these orders.
- Many results are available within 24 hours. However, NO RESULTS CAN BE GIVEN TO PATIENTS UNTIL THE PHYSICIAN HAS REVIEWED THEM.
- When your physician has reviewed your results, you will be contacted either by mail or phone, or through the Results Line system if specified by your physician. Some results, if normal, may be held until your next scheduled physician appointment.
- Laboratory waiting rooms are most congested in the mornings. If you are not having a test that requires fasting, you may wish to consider arriving later in the day.
Click here for a printable version of all our laboratory & locations.
Watson Clinic strives to make your visit as pleasant as possible, and to provide you with the best professional and quality health care.
Watson Clinic is proud to be a CLIA-certified laboratory. The Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) program includes federal standards for all U.S. facilities or sites that test human specimens for health assessment or to diagnose, prevent, or treat disease. The Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), in partnership with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid (CMS) and the US Food & Drug Administration (FDA) supports the CLIA program and clinical laboratory quality.