Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Dr. J. Scott Ferguson: 863-680-7821
Dr. Faeza Kazmier: 863-680-7676
D.J. Alleva Nelson, ARNP-C: 863-680-7676
Welcome to the Watson Clinic Plastic Surgery page. We have designed this page to provide our patients a resource for information so they may fully participate in the decisions involved in their treatment. We are proud to offer our patients cosmetic and plastic surgery in Lakeland and Central Florida for both the face and body.
Cosmetic surgery is performed to reshape normal structures of the body in order to improve an individual’s appearance and self-esteem. Cosmetic surgery is usually not covered by health insurance because it is elective.
Reconstructive surgery is performed on abnormal structures of the body, caused by birth defects, developmental abnormalities, trauma, infection, tumors or disease. In general, surgery is performed to improve function, but may also be done to approximate a normal appearance. Reconstructive surgery is generally covered by most health insurance policies, although coverage for specific procedures and levels of insurance coverages vary greatly.
There are a number of plastic surgery procedures that sometimes require special consideration by an insurance carrier. These areas usually involve operations which may be reconstructive or cosmetic, depending on each patient's situation. For example, eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty) - a procedure normally performed to achieve cosmetic improvement - may be covered if the eyelids are drooping severely and obscuring a patient's vision.
Our plastic surgery department offers the finest plastic and cosmetic surgery services for patients in Lakeland and surrounding areas. Please see the detailed information below on a variety of procedures and services that we offer. Because we provide individualized care and attention to detail, we are able to give you even more specific information after a confidential consultation.
Surgical and Reconstructive Procedures:
Cosmetic Enhancement Treatments:
- Chemical Peels - OBAGI® blue peels, PCA medium & deeper peels, glycolic, lactate, and salicylic acid peels
- diVa® Laser Vaginal Therapy
- Facial Rejuvenation - Dysport®, BOTOX®, Restylane®, Radiesse®, Sculptra®, Voluma®, Juvéderm®, Belotero®, Restylane® Silk, Artefil®, Perlane® and fat grafting
- Hand Rejuvenation with Radiesse® and fat
- Laser therapy and resurfacing - hair removal, spider veins, acne scars, stretch marks, Melasma, rosacea, Hidradenitis (Pseudo-folliculitis) , skin tightening, sunspots/ brown age spots, burns and other scars.
- Candela GentleMax laser and Sciton® Forever Young BBL™ Laser - brown spots, spider veins, laser hair removal, acne, rosacea, skin tightening and the Forever Young BBL™ treatment:
- Tattoo removal with the Cutera® Enlighten™
Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Physicians & Providers:
J. Scott Ferguson, DO
Dr. Ferguson's Brochure
- Medical School: Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Erie, PA, DO
- Internship & Residency: Temple University-Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center, Johnstown, PA, General Surgery
- Residency: St. Louis University, St. Louis, MO, Plastic Surgery
- Board-certified: Plastic Surgery
- Member: American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Christian Medical and Dental Association, Polk County Medical Association, Florida Medical Association
Faeza Kazmier, MD
Dr. Kamier's Brochure
- Medical School: Albany Medical College, Albany, NY, MD
- Internship: University of Missouri, Columbia, MO, General Surgery
- Residency: University of Missouri, Columbia, MO, Plastic Surgery
- Board-certified: Plastic Surgery
- Member: American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Diplomat for the American Board of Plastic Surgeons, American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) Medical Honor Society, American College of Surgeons
- Honors: American College of Surgeons and the Alpha Omega Alpha Honors Society
- Publications: Author and contributor of numerous publications
D.J. Alleva Nelson, ARNP-C
- Undergraduate Degree: Polk Community College, Lakeland, FL, ASN
- Undergraduate Degree: University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, BS, Finance
- Masters Program: Florida Southern College, Lakeland, FL, MSN
- Member: American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Training: Internationally Renowned Injectors
Before and after pictures can be reviewed in the offices.
In our office we utilize TouchMD
– a unique, interactive experience designed to educate patients in the exam room. TouchMD is a free service that records valuable information and then allows you to privately login while at home and revisit everything discussed with your physician. Patients learn more about their individual diagnosis and can view detailed information on their physician, the office staff and the facility. You are also able to access additional information about various procedures being considered, view before and after photos, and decide on the procedure that is most appropriate for your situation. We look forward to meeting with you and ask that you contact us with any questions you may have.
Click on the following link to take the Beauty for Life quiz:
The Terrace Hotel in downtown Lakeland is offering a special for $109 a night. Click here to make reservations.
We recommend this hotel for our out-of-town guests as The Terrace Hotel is conveniently located near Watson Clinic and our surgical facilities.
Our financial coordinator can provide you with many options to help facilitate your financial needs and can be reached at 863-680-7518. Affordable payment plans are offered through CareCredit, click here to learn more.
Please call 863-680-7821 (Ferguson) or 863-680-7676 (Kazmier) for additional information.