Talents and Technologies
Setting the pace... merging talents and technologies.
Medical technologies advance at a rapid pace. The Clinic is often the first institution in Florida to obtain ground breaking diagnostic and treatment equipment.
The radiology department is one of the top 10 in multi-specialty group practices according to the American Society of Clinic Radiologists, and they offer every radiology procedure that can be done in an outpatient setting.
Watson Clinic leads the way in offering the most innovative cancer-fighting technologies, including linear accelerators that target the disease with unparalleled precision.
- Full-service accredited laboratory with satellite locations
- ACR Accreditation
- CT angiography
- Open MRI and MR angiography
- Multi-slice CT units (including 64-slice)
- Ultrasound and 3D ultrasound units
- Coronary CT angiography
- Nuclear medicine full service department with SPECT & SPECT/CT systems
- High field MRI magnets, Open Bore (no caps) MRI
- PET (Positron Emission Tomography) and PET/CT system
- Digital imaging and digital mammography
- Gamma camera for breast imaging, breast ultrasound, and breast MRI
- Mammography with stereotactic and MR-guided biopsies
- Linear accelerators for radiation therapy
Return to the Practice Opportunities Page.