College Student Volunteers
Thank you for your interest in becoming an Arts In Medicine Volunteer!
The duties and essential skills needed for each volunteer program vary, so be sure to click on the link of the volunteer option that interests you for this information. We want your decision to be the right opportunity for you, as well as Watson Clinic patients, caregivers, survivors and care providers.
- Must be at least 18-years-old.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and reach above their shoulders.
- Commit to volunteering a minimum of once a week for a 2 to 3-hour shift for at least 2 semesters. Preference will be given to those able to work in three hour shifts.
- Complete a mandatory criminal background check, health screen and orientation.
- Adhere to the Watson Clinic policies and procedures, including the dress code.
- Be responsible for communicating when unavailable for assigned shift.