Options for Giving
As a 501(c)(3) organization, the Watson Clinic Foundation relies on generous donations to continue important work within the community. Please consider one of the following options if you’d like to contribute to our mission:
- Charitable Gift Annuities & Charitable Remainder Trusts – Both of these excellent options function as a gift to the Foundation that pays you back. A gift annuity is a contract between yourself and the Foundation where your donation of cash or securities is paid out to you or a beneficiary over time.
- Life Insurance – This flexible financial tool can be used to give back to your community, whether you name the Watson Clinic Foundation as a beneficiary on your policy, or open a new policy exclusively for this purpose.
- Pooled Income Funds – If you are interested in a charitable giving program that combines the tax advantages of charitable giving with the benefits of a lifetime income stream for up to two beneficiaries, which can include you, this is an investment vehicle for you to consider. Talk with your tax advisor for more details on how this can help you and your charity of choice.
- Wills & Bequests – One of the most convenient forms of charitable donation, you may bequeath cash, personal property or real estate to the Watson Clinic Foundation via your will.
- Make a Donation – You can donate to the Foundation’s efforts by submitting a charitable donation through check or credit card. Please fill out this response card and mail it back to us.
A COPY OF OUR OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800) 435- 7352 WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. ALL CONTRIBUTIONS GO TO FURTHER THE MISSION OF THE WATSON CLINIC FOUNDATION, REGISTRATION #CH5819