In Sickness & In Health, You Are Our Priority
Watson Clinic Priority Care Highlands (Coming in 2018)
Priority Care is an option for new and existing Watson Clinic patients who experience an illness or injury that requires immediate care that can’t wait for a regularly scheduled appointment with your primary care physician. Watson Clinic’s Priority Care can deliver prompt treatment with the same level of expertise you’ve come to expect from us.
These Watson Clinic services offer prompt treatment of non-emergency conditions while offering the convenience of on-site x-ray, laboratory
and medical support by Watson Clinic's physicians, healthcare professionals and state-of-the-art technology.
Same Day Scheduling & Appointments Available Within 24-48 Hours of Request MONDAY - FRIDAY for minor illnesses and injuries that do not require immediate or emergency attention. A scheduled visit is arranged with a Watson Clinic physician often on the same day or day after you call.
Priority Care Physician:
- Medical School: University of Miami School of Medicine, Miami, FL, MD
- Residency: Tallahassee Memorial Family Practice, Tallahassee, FL
- Fellow: West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV, Sports Medicine; Department of Family Medicine, Faculty
- Board-certified: Family Medicine
- Member: American Academy of Family Medicine
Please call 863-680-7190 for additional information.