Critical Care Medicine
Critical care medicine is a field devoted to the management of life-threatening conditions requiring monitoring and complex organ support. It includes medical and surgical care found in the intensive care units.
Critical care providers seek to relieve their patients until their serious conditions are no longer endangering their lives.
Watson Clinic's team of Critical Care physicians are on staff at Lakeland Regional Health (LRH) Medical Center for your convenience and care.
Critical Care Medicine Physicians:
Walter Macedo Jr., MD
- Medical School: UMC College of Medicine, Sao Paulo, Brazil, MD
- Residency: University of Sao Paulo, Brazil, Anesthesiology & Critical Care
- Internship: University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE, Internal Medicine
- Residency: Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY, Emergency Medicine
- Fellowship: University of Florida/Shands Hospital, Gainesville, FL, Critical Care Medicine
- Board-certified: Emergency Medicine
- Member: Fellow of the American Academy of Emergency Medicine, Society of Critical Care Medicine, Diplomate, European Society of Intensive Care Medicine
John P. Zetty, DO
- Medical School: Nova Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale, FL, DO
- Internship: St. Luke’s Hospital, Allentown, PA, Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency: Palmetto General Hospital, Hialeah, FL, Internal Medicine
- Fellowship: Palmetto General Hospital, Hialeah, FL, Critical Care
- Board-certified: Internal Medicine
- Member: American Osteopathic Association, American College of Osteopathic Internists, Florida Osteopathic Medical Association, Society of Critical Care Medicine, American College of Chest Physicians
Please call 863-680-7000 for additional information.