Monday - Thursday: 8 am - 4:30 pm
Watson Clinic Dermatology at Brandon opened on Wednesday, April 7, 2021. This location features the expertise of board-certified dermatologist Dr. Felicia Hall
, a highly qualified board-certified dermatology specialist, a highly qualified nursing staff, and the latest treatments and technologies to ensure healthy and vibrant skin. This is a convenient location in the center of Brandon where patients can enjoy access to a diverse array of skincare services, including:
- Annual skin evaluations: Scheduling routine examinations is the most effective defense against skin cancer and other concerns related to the skin. During the exam, Dr. Hall will examine your skin – including spots that are difficult to view and reach on your own - and identify any potentially troubling areas, such as moles or rashes.
- Skin cancers: Dr. Hall specializes in the identification and treatment of skin cancer, as well as testing, removal and follow-up care.
- Acne: This common skin condition may be treated using topical or oral medications, and various other therapies. Through close monitoring and careful treatment, Dr. Hall works to correct the condition while preventing or diminishing scarring or other lasting damages to the skin.
- Eczema: According to the National Eczema Association, over 30 million people in the U.S. have some form of eczema. Whether acquired through immune system deficiencies, stress or other triggering factors, the condition can cause dry skin, scaly patches, irritation, itchiness and skin infections. Employing medications and other targeted therapies, Dr. Hall can help patients minimize flare-ups and regain their quality of life.
- Psoriasis: Psoriasis is characterized by itchy, scaly patches on the scalp, joints and other areas of the skin. Dr. Hall can apply techniques that reduce itching and irritation, and help to eliminate the noticeable signs of this very common skin disorder.
- Dermatologic surgery: Dr. Hall performs a host of minimally invasive, in-office procedures - both for medical necessity and purely cosmetic concerns - for the skin, hair and nails.
- Facial rejuvenation: Enhance facial aesthetics and function with noninvasive fillers, BOTOX® and other options. These treatments work to minimize fine line and wrinkles and refresh the vitality of your skin.
Appointments can be scheduled by calling 813-655-3680 or toll-free at 866-409-DERM (3376).