Physician- Radiologist- General- Day Hawk - Lakeland, FL
General Radiologist- Day Hawk
Outstanding opportunity for a General Radiologist to join our growing practice in Lakeland, FL, between Tampa and Orlando. Join extraordinary colleagues who share your dedication to medical excellence. This opportunity would be 7 days on, 7 days off. Day shift 8am-5pm on week days, and 11am-8pm weekends. Can be remote, preferably in state within 2-3 hrs driving distance.
This exceptional opportunity offers a competitive compensation package including sign-on bonus, relocation and educational allowance, malpractice insurance and many other benefits. Guaranteed salary.
- Work schedule that supports a busy practice as well as a very desirable quality of life.
- Fully diversified practice with state-of-the-art 3D technology with Hologic Dimensions Tomosynthesis units, Phillips US units, CAD, and state-of-the-art PACS system.
- Weekly multidisciplinary tumor board meetings.
- Large physician-owned group composed of over 220 physicians across 19 locations.
- Over 40 specialties with robust internal referral network and well-established patient base.
- Service to 864-bed hospital 1 block away.
- EPIC EMR allows for continuity of care throughout clinic.
- Partnership Track Physicians are eligible for partnership after 2 years.
- Rewarding compensation structure with NO PRACTICE START-UP COSTS.
- ADVANCED DIAGNOSTIC SUPPORT including in-house labs and Radiology and BUILT-IN REFERRAL NETWORK.
- ROBUST ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT takes care of staffing, billing and collections, coding and transcription, Clinical Informatics (EMR), Value-Based Services, Quality and Recruitment.
- NO STATE INCOME TAX!
- Exceptional suburban setting and favorable payor mix.
Since our inception in 1941, Watson Clinic has evolved into one of the largest and most successful medical groups in the Southeast United States and our robust medical staff has distinguished themselves as healthcare leaders in our community. Our extensive multidisciplinary teams collaborate to ensure continuity of care. As a result, patients and providers enjoy efficient referrals within the Clinic. Watson Clinic is well-known for introducing innovative technology and procedures and is equipped with state-of-the-art diagnostic testing equipment. Our lucrative practice is governed by a physician-led Board of Directors. Watson Clinic is Accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care.
Lakeland is a lively community, conveniently located between Tampa and Orlando. Much of Lakeland’s culture and iconic neighborhoods are built around 38 stunning lakes. Lakeland has been named one of the fastest growing cities in the nation, however our cost of living and property taxes remain among the lowest in the state!
Lakeland is just a short drive away from some of the nation’s best attractions including Disney World, Universal Studios, Busch Gardens, Daytona 500, Cape Canaveral, and Clearwater Beach - named “#1 Beach in America” by Trip Advisor. We are home to Fortune 500 companies such as Publix Supermarkets, Geico Insurance, and the largest Amazon Fulfillment Center in the Southeast U.S. Our culturally diverse city nurtures the creative instincts of youth at the Harrison School of Visual and Performing Arts.
Floridians enjoy year-round sunshine and a wide variety of outdoor activities including sports fishing, golf, water sports, and running or hiking throughout our abundant natural landscapes. Lakeland is the spring training home for the Detroit Tigers with Watson Clinic physicians serving as their official medical provider in Florida!
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Watson Clinic Professional Services at email@example.com or call 863-680-7380.
Apply Directly: https://WATSONCLINIC.hcshiring.com/jobs/LSMpeWlgIE62ylJ-WQv7Ng