ACTIVELY ENROLLING STUDIES
SHAVE2: A Multicenter Randomized Controlled Trial of Routine Shave Margins vs. Standard Partial Mastectomy in Breast Cancer Patients.
A011401- (BWEL): Randomized Phase III Trial Evaluating the Role of Weight Loss in Adjuvant Treatment of Overweight and Obese Women with Early Breast Cancer.
A011502 - (ABC-ASPIRIN): A Randomized Phase III Double Blinded Placebo Controlled Trial of Aspirin as Adjuvant Therapy for Node-Positive HER2 Negative Breast Cancer (ABC Trial).
inform CLL: A Disease Registry for Patients with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia.
- A151216 (ALCHEMIST-Screen) Adjuvant Lung Cancer Enrichment Marker Identification and Sequencing Trial.
- EA5142 (ALCHEMIST-ANVIL) Adjuvant Nivolumab in Resected Lung Cancers.
- A081105 (ALCHEMIST-EGFR) Randomized Double Blind Placebo Controlled Study of Erlotinib or Placebo in Patients with Completely Resected Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR) Mutant NSCLC.
- E4512 (ALCHEMIST-ALK) Phase III Double-blind Trial for Surgically Resected Early Stage NSCLC: Crizotinib versus Placebo for Patients with Tumors Harboring the Anaplastic Lymphoma Kinase (ALK ) Fusion Protein.
Connect MDS/AML: The Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS) and Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Disease Registry.
MOLECULAR SCREENING FOR SOLID TUMORS
EAY 131 (MATCH): Molecular Analysis for Therapy Choice (MATCH).
MULTIPLE MYELOMAMultiple Myeloma Patient Registry:
Multiple Myeloma Patient Registry.
S1505: A Randomized Phase II Study of Perioperative mFOLFIRINOX Versus Gemcitabine/Nab-Paclitaxel as Therapy for Resectable Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma.
EA8143 (PROSPER): A Phase 3 Randomized Study Comparing Perioperative Nivolumab vs. Observation in Patients with Localized Renal Cell Carcinoma Undergoing Nephrectomy.
Left Atrial Appendage Occluder (Atrial Fibrillation)
AMPLATZER Amulet LAA Occluder Randomized Controlled Trial.
Assessment of the WATCHMAN™ Device in Patients Unsuitable for Oral Anticoagulation.
Congestive Heart Failure
In-hospital initiation of sacubitril/valsartan vs. enalapril to assess changes in NO-proBNP through 8 weeks of treatment following an episode of acute decompensated heart failure.
TAVI (Atrial Fibrillation)
Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI) in Patients with Atrial Fibrillation.
Strategic Management to Optimize Response to Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy.
For More Information:
If you would like additional information about the Center for Research, please send your name, company or practice name, address and telephone number to the following address:
Watson Clinic Center for Research
1600 Lakeland Hills Blvd
Lakeland, FL 33805
Attn: Noreen McGowan, BSN, CCRC, Director
Phone 863-688-6826 · FAX 863-688-5842
Please indicate which of the following type(s) of information you would like:
- Additional information about current protocols
- Center for Research grants
- Contributing to Center for Research funding
- Involvement in Center for Research protocols
Return to Clinical Trials Page