ACTIVELY ENROLLING STUDIES
A011401- (opened 10/2016): Randomized Phase III Trial Evaluating the Role of Weight Loss in Adjuvant Treatment of Overweight and Obese Women with Early Breast Cancer(BWELL).
A011502 - (opened 10/2016): A Randomized Phase III Double Blinded Placebo Controlled Trial of Aspirin as Adjuvant Therapy for Node-Positive HER2 Negative Breast Cancer: the ABC Trial.
Companion - (opened 2/4/2019)
AI Study - (opened 2/2018): Evaluating the effect of hormonal therapy on quality of life on Early Stage Post-Menopausal Breast Cancer Patients.
POLARIS - (opened 6/8/2018): Palbociclib in hormone receptor-positive advanced breast cancer: a multi-enter prospective noninterventional study.
inform CLL - (opened 3/2016): A Disease Registry for Patients with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia.
ALCHEMIST Trials -
- A151216 (ALCHEMIST-Screen) Adjuvant Lung Cancer Enrichment Marker Identification and Sequencing Trial.
- EA5142 (ALCHEMIST-ANVIL) Adjuvant Nivolumab in Resected Lung Cancers.
- A081105 (ALCHEMIST-EGFR) Randomized Double Blind Placebo Controlled Study of Erlotinib or Placebo in Patients with Completely Resected Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR) Mutant NSCLC.
- E4512 (ALCHEMIST-ALK) Phase III Double-blind Trial for Surgically Resected Early Stage NSCLC: Crizotinib versus Placebo for Patients with Tumors Harboring the Anaplastic Lymphoma Kinase (ALK ) Fusion Protein.
Connect MDS/AML - (opened 6/2013): The Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS) and Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Disease Registry.
S1612 - (opened 4/25/2018): A Randomized Phase II/III Trial Of “Novel Therapeutics” Versus Azacitidine In Newly Diagnosed Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia (Aml) Or High-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome (Mds), Age 60 Or Older (LEAP).
AM0010-301 - (opened 8/2018): A Randomized Phase 3 Study of AM0010 in Combination with FOLFOX Compared with FOLFOX Alone as Second-line Therapy in Patients with Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer that has Progressed During or Following a First-Line Gemcitabine Containing Regimen.
EA8143 PROSPER - (opened 8/2017):A Phase 3 RandOmized Study Comparing PERioperative Nivolumab vs. Observation in Patients with Localized Renal Cell Carcinoma Undergoing Nephrectomy.
Onpro - (opened 12/2018):A Prospective Observational Study to Estimate the Incidence of Febrile Neutropenia (FN) Among Subjects With Non-myeloid Malignancies at High Risk for FN and Receiving Neulasta® (pegfilgrastim) Onpro® kit or Other Physician Choice Options for Prophylaxis of FN.
Amulet LAA Occluder Randomized Control Trial.
Assessment of Primary Prevention Patients Receiving an ICD - Systematic Evaluation of ATP.
Assessment of the WATCHMAN Device in Patients Unsuitable for Oral Anticoagulation.
PREEMPT HF PREcision:
Event Monitoring of Patients with Heart Failure using HeartLogic™
Strategic Management to Optimize Response to Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy.
For More Information:
If you would like additional information about the Center for Research, please send your name, company or practice name, address and telephone number to the following address:
Watson Clinic Center for Research
1600 Lakeland Hills Blvd
Lakeland, FL 33805
Attn: Noreen McGowan, BSN, CCRC, Director
Phone 863-688-6826 · FAX 863-688-5842
Please indicate which of the following type(s) of information you would like:
- Additional information about current protocols
- Center for Research grants
- Contributing to Center for Research funding
- Involvement in Center for Research protocols
Return to Clinical Trials Page