Full Service Eye Care - Convenience and Expertise
Watson Clinic’s skilled Optometry department provides comprehensive eye exams, vision tests, and much more for patients 5 years and older.
Our expert eye specialists carefully measure and fit contact lens and eyeglass prescriptions for maximum comfort, visual acuity and health.
- Routine eye exams
- Family eye exams
- Diabetic eye exams
- Prescribing eyeglasses or contact lenses
- Evaluation and treatment of Glaucoma and Dry Eye Syndrome
- Evaluation and monitoring of Cataracts and Macular Degeneration
- Evaluation of Acute Eye Problems
The department works to diagnose a host of diseases and common concerns related to the eye, and makes referrals to the Ophthalmology department
when eye surgery might be needed.
Patients can also choose from the latest inventory of optical wear in our in-house optical shop
, which is conveniently located on the same floor as the Optometry department.
Yuliya Faynberg, OD
- Optometry School: Pennsylvania College of Optometry, Philadelphia, PA, OD
- Residency: Northeastern Eye Institute, Scranton, PA, External Ocular Disease and Refractive Surgery
- Member: Florida Optometric Association, American Optometric Association
Kaitlyn E. Dwyer, OD
- Optometry School: Indiana University School of Optometry, Bloomington, IN, OD
- Residency: Cincinnati VA Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH, Ocular Disease
- Fellow: American Academy of Optometry
- Member: American Optometric Association, Florida Optometric Association
Please call 863-680-7486 for additional information.