Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Dr. Theresa Cao specializes in Mohs Micrographic Surgery at the Bella Vista Building. This specialty has broadened the field of dermatology and entails the precise removal of certain skin cancers in patients at high risk for recurrence. Dr. Cao is a recognized member of the American College of Mohs Surgery, which is an organization of more than 1,200 fellowship trained skin cancer and reconstructive surgeons specializing in the Mohs micrographic surgical technique used to treat skin cancer. A Mohs procedure boasts a higher cure rate and offers maximum tissue conservation for patients. In addition to Mohs Micrographic Surgery, Dr. Cao is an expert in dermatologic surgery.
Theresa Cao, DO
- Medical School: Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Fort Lauderdale, FL, DO
- Family Medicine & Dermatology, Residency: Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine/Broward General Medical Center, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Procedural Dermatology, Fellowship: State University of New York Downstate Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY
- Board-certified: Dermatology
- Member: American College of American Academy of Dermatology, American College of Mohs Surgery, American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians, American Osteopathic Association, American Osteopathic College of Dermatology, American Society for Dermatology Surgery and Florida Osteopathic Medical Association.
Please call 863-680-7267 for additional information.