Sunday, August 31, 2014
Internal Medicine - Lakeland, FL
Stop worrying over declining reimbursement, administrative paperwork and investing in an EMR!! Watson Clinic has it all in place for you! We invite you to consider our unique partnership that will allow you to do what you do best -- care for patients. Since our inception in 1941, Watson Clinic has evolved into one of the largest and most prestigious medical groups in the Southeast and boasts a physician retention rate that any group would envy. Our 200+ physicians provide high quality care in a state-of-the-art environment while affording you the opportunity to generate a very attractive income. Each physician has a private office with dedicated exam rooms and staff. Office hours, Monday – Friday 8am – 5:00 pm. Minimal call with 4-6 physicians per group.
Watson Clinic offers a wealth of strengths and benefits to medical providers seeking a home for their practice:
- Stable, financially sound practice with a national reputation
- Physician owned and operated
- Governance by a physician Board of Directors elected by the physicians
- Distinguished board certified physicians
- Opportunity for partnership after 2 years of full-time employment
- Generous compensation and benefits
- Financial structure to reward each physician for his or her own individual contribution
- Strength of an integrated delivery system with clinical research capabilities
- Multi-disciplinary medical team to refer patients within the Clinic network
- Ability to provide new technology and capital equipment
- Electronic medical record and computerized appointment scheduling system
- Centralized contracting for maximum reimbursement
- Exceptional suburban setting and varied patient mix
- First year salary guarantee + bonus
- Benefits include medical and dental insurance, life and disability insurance, CME and dues allowance, relocation assistance, paid time off, 401(k)/keough, malpractice insurance and more
- In-house services: Cardiac Rehab, Cancer Registry, Treadmill, Center for Rehab Medicine (speech, occupational and therapy), Center for Research, Chemotherapy, Cholesterol/Lipid Clinic, Diabetic Education, Echo, EEG, Hearing Center, Dialysis Center, full service laboratory, In Vitro Fertilization, Medical Spa, Mobile Screening Unit, Nuclear Stress Testing, Nurse Run Clinic, Nutrition services, Osteoporosis Center, Pacemaker Clinic, Pharmacy, Phototherapy, Radiation Therapy, Radiology (MRI, CT, PET/CT, Mammography, Ultrasound), Sleep Disorders Center, social work services.
- Spring training home of the Detroit Tigers with Clinic physicians serving as the official medical provider for their Florida Operation
- Abundant recreation year round - 500+ lakes and numerous parks; host of the 2nd largest air show in the U.S., the Sun 'n Fun Fly-In; within 30-45 minutes of Orlando & Tampa attractions - Disney World, Universal Studios, Bush Gardens, Sea World, NFL Tampa Bay Bucs, Orlando Magic, Tampa Bay Lightning & Legoland
- Numerous options for education including private, magnet and charter schools as well as opportunities in higher education at Polk State College, Florida Southern College, Southeastern University, University of South Florida and Keiser University
- NO STATE INCOME TAX!
WATSON CLINIC - Professional Services Department
1600 Lakeland Hills Blvd.
Lakeland, FL 33805